Thursday 8 January 2015

New blog title. In honour of Hercules

I decided to change the name of my blog title cause I felt like why must I hold myself down to one topic when I can rather just blog about whatever I feel like.

I still love food and I will carry on sharing my idea's on food with everyone.
 Why I changed my blog title was due to the death of our puppy which we lost on Monday evening. We not sure what was the cause of his death but we surly tried our best to save him.

I was never a dog lover, I'm more for cats but after the experience I had watching our dog Mila give birth to 3 beautiful little boys, I guess the birth just made me all soft inside and to see how beautiful and cuddly they look. So my partner and I gave the puppies names with meanings. Hercules was first and he is the son of Zeus (Really Zeus was the father name). Then came Milo and the last born Leo. They were born in the month of august and 6 days after my partner birthday and her star sign is Leo, so obviously we had to name one of them Leo.

We are blessed to watching them grow up and see what kind of  personality they have was amazing cause their names definitely matched them. 4 amazing months so far and it was sad to see Hercules leave us, he had a fighting spirit and always kept his younger brother in line when they misbehave.

What breaks our heart since his passing is that his best friend Leo sitting on top of his grave since we buried him. Knowing that every morning we wake up we wont see his cute droopy eyes by the gate any more .



Rip Hercules
11/08/2014 - 05/01/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment