Saturday 10 January 2015

Crunchy 2 veggie salad with feta

It's the weekend and most of us will either eat out or make sandwiches (easy way out) or we will call the pizza guy just so we don't have to enter the kitchen.

Then there are people like me who will rather be creative and make something easy. So since yesterday was Friday and I felt like a easy salad, when I say easy I mean chop chop in a bowl and serve.

My main ingredients is Tomato's and Cucumber (That's it!) I just cut up half a cucumber in thin slices and 1 tomato in big chunks add it in a bowl and just put a little olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice and salt and pepper for seasoning. Then last was my feta, Oh yes and I also put some sweet basil that was dry.

It like my very own restaurant salad

No comments:

Post a Comment