Wednesday 14 January 2015

My 2 year Anniversary

It will be exactly 2 years in Johannesburg for me. It's being a difficult 2 years but I am a strong will person who doesn't give up.

I am proud of the person I've become but I am not where I want to be. I still got a lot of things to mark off my bucket list, which I will accomplish by the end of this year.

Through my journey for success and independence I've lost  many good friends and loved ones but all my struggles didn't have me running back home it just made me more wise.

So for 2015 it all about accomplishing dreams and making good memories with the people who stuck by my side.

 Quote of the day:
"Don't look for the light to show the way. Become the light and lead the way."

1 comment:

  1. Well done Nadia...awesome blog u got going here 1day its gonna be massive take care cuz...

    ReplyDelete