Monday 5 January 2015

5 minute Tuna Salad

We all looking for a quick filling dish and if you watching your figure this is perfect for you...
I call it The 5 Minute tuna salad cause it really takes 5 minutes! When it summer nobody likes to be stuck in the kitchen for hours sweating over the stove, so the simple salads are the way to go.

So I had a onion chopped up already which I put in a bowl then I just cut up a tomato in chunks, cut up some Cucumber and a chilli, added my tuna and a few tablespoons of mayo. Don't forget salt and pepper and some lemon juice.
That's it's! (It also cheap for your budget)

You can have your salad with crackers or whole wheat bread your choice...

What you need:
Tuna
Onion's
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Chilli's
Mayo
Salt&Pepper
Lemon juice

Here is a picture of how my Tuna Salad looks..


No comments:

Post a Comment